Current available jobs in Web/Creative Services:
Web/Creative Services: Web Design/Development
Digital Developer - New Orleans Pelicans/Saints (Metairie, LA)
The New Orleans Saints and Pelicans are seeking a skilled professional to be a part of the team that is responsible for the design/development of our team web pages. The Digital Developer will assist in various areas relating to the daily maintenance of Pelicans.com and NewOrleansSaints.com and may be asked to assist with managing the team’s social media channels as well as game-related duties.
· Apply web techniques for clean HTML, image optimization and responsive/adaptive behavior
· Create clean and valid code for modularity and reusability
· Lead testing and deployment of web projects
· Assist in the development of HTML-based email templates
· Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and SnapChat
· Daily editing and posting of content to Pelicans.com and the team app.
· Game duties (home and away) as assigned
· Remain current in the latest technology and advancements in web design.
Provide a web portfolio or examples of responsive/static web pages for review
Applications must be submitted through Teamwork. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The Saints/Pelicans are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Saints/Pelicans will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Saints/Pelicans are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ